What We Offer:
- Experienced technical support staff
- Radio frequency welding
- Prototypes to finished products
- Die and port tooling design
- Coordination of tooling fabrication
- RF testing of various materials
- Short runs at realistic prices
Take advantage of a variety of bag tooling we have on-hand. These bags are a great place to start development. By using existing tooling, you can save on initial prototyping costs. We have several bag tooling designs to choose from.
Choose from our wide range of designs for your own custom bags, of which our best sellers are the 250ML & 500ML sizes. Our custom medical bags come with either one or two ports.
The customer can have Dravon add a tubing set to the bag to meet their needs such as a line and a male or female connector.